Rotary International (Rotary) and the Doxa Youth Foundation (Doxa) would like your consent to take photos and/or video you at the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards conference.
During the event you may be photographed or videoed in activities such as:
• attending this program or event
• talking about the program listed above
Consent is when you agree to something.
You are giving us consent to use these photos or video:
• on our websites and social media
• in information or advertising about the Doxa Youth Foundation and/or Rotary International
• in newsletters or other communications to the public
Photographs and film of a person that may be capable of identifying the person may constitute a collection of ‘personal information’ under Australian privacy law. Rotary and Doxa value the privacy of every person and must comply with Australian privacy law when collecting and managing all personal information.
Ownership and Reproduction
Copyright in the images will be wholly owned by Rotary and Doxa. This means that Rotary and Doxa may use the images in the ways described in this form without notifying, acknowledging or compensating you.
What you are agreeing to
• you have read this information
• you give us consent to take photos or video of you
• you understand that we may use the photos or video of you in the ways we list above
• your consent starts from the date you submit this form.
Withdrawing your consent
If you want us to stop using the photos or video of you, you must tell us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not use them again, but we may not be able to remove them from things that have already been published.