Thanks again for signing up to attend RYLA! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
We’ve put together some information on what to pack.
You can also download the packing list to print or save.
Clothes and equipment to bring to RYLA
You must bring your own pillowslip, top and bottom sheet. You may also like to bring a sleeping bag or doona.
Repeating – bring your own pillowslip, top and bottom sheet. Bring a sleeping bag or doona if you like to be sure you can manage your sleeping comfort. You must be able to cater for cool and warm nights.
The site provides pillows and blankets; the site does not sheets and pillowslips.
Semi-formal occasion where smart casual dress is required, e.g. skirt/dress/slacks/shirt/trousers (tie optional) & formal shoes.
Not permitted at ALL
Alcohol, drugs (except by prescription), vehicles
No guarantee of mobile phone coverage (restricted usage)
You may like to mark your belongings with your name.
Plan for 4 seasons in a day by packing the essentials:
- Bedding, see list above
- Beanie and gloves, sun hat / cap
- Cushion or beanbag; for sitting on floor if you wish
- Insect repellent
- Jacket, warm
- Long jean/pants (cold weather)
- Loose comfortable clothing and shoes/runners for outdoor activities, prepare to get dirty, jeans not necessary (bring your equivalent)
- Money for items you left behind, treats you crave (or bring them with you)
- Musical instruments
- Shorts (hot weather)
- Sleeping clothes / pyjamas
- Shoes: walking shoes, spare shoes for water activities and dress shoes for Rotary Dinner
- Water bottle
- Waterproof jacket (must be able to shed water)
- Sun hat, sunglasses and sun screen / zinc cream
- Thermal clothing, four seasons in a day
- Toiletries (such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush)
- Bath towel and shower shoes (your call)